... From the Löwenbräu brewery to the first-class hotel
In 1863, Leopold Eble built the Löwenbräu beer brewery, the foundation walls of today's main building. At the same time, the station in Tiengen would be put into operation this year.
1911 Lease to Josef Bercher - Train-Restaurant "zum Löwenbräu", a fertilizer trading company was run in the economy building.
1921 Purchase of the estate by Josef Bercher with simultaneous installation of guest rooms.
1923 Installation of a cinema.
1940 Takeover by the kitchen master Ludwig Bercher.
1953 Task of fertilizer trading and installation of new guest rooms in the economy building.
1968 Conversion and extension of the main house, installation of modern hotel rooms. Take over by the master chef Erich Bercher with a new name Hotel Bercher.
1977 Destruction by fire with reconstruction.
1980 New building of the castle hall.
1986 Cultivation of the hotel lobby.
1990 Construction of the hotel bar Vis á Vis.
1994 building a new hotel facade with mansard roof.
2005 Expansion of the south building with building construction and room enlargement
2008 Takeover by daughter Andrea Maier-Bercher and your husband Matthias Maier.
2010 Obtaining the fourth hotel star for the first class hotel.
2011 New construction of the "Wellness-Stuben". Separate building with sauna oasis, relaxation room, fitness room, beauty and spa area and hotel rooms. With underground connection to the main building.
2015 New building of new far-view premium rooms / suite on the 4th floor, as well as balcony and facade renovation south and west side of the hotel building.
2017 again room conversion. From 4 standard single rooms arise 3 larger, completely new comfort single rooms
2017 All rooms, which do not have air-conditioning, will be equipped with one in the spring. That is, in summer 2017 all our hotel rooms have air conditioning.